Are you failed and feeling helpless in deciding on any life matter? Online istikhara is the best solution for you, and it will guide you in the right way and with the best guidance from Allah Almighty. Muslim scholars provide this consultancy by use of the Qur’an and Tasbih.
What is Online Istikhara?
Online Istikhara is seeking guidance from Allah for unsolved issues. There are many problems in our daily life, and we all want a solution to these. Are you unable to make an essential decision in your life? Istikhara is the best option to find goodness and blessing from Allah Almighty.
Online Istikhara for Muslims
Istikhara is an Islamic consultancy service to find the right decision. It is a path to find out what God wants you to do. Simply online, Istikhara is asking for help from Allah to make a decision. Istikhara is an effective way to find the answers to your queries. The best part is that it’s easy to learn and doesn’t require any particular religious knowledge.
Online Istikhara is seeking guidance from Allah for unsolved issues. There are many problems in our daily life, and we all want a solution to these.
Narrated Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A) , Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said.
– عن جابر بن عبد اللہ رضی اللہ تعالی عنہ قال کان رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم یعلمنا الاستخارة فی الامور کلھا کما یعلمنا سورة من القرآن (ترمذی) Source
Prophet Muhammad taught Istikhara in all works, as He guided the Surah of the Holy Quran.
Importance of Online Istikhara
Online Istikhara refers to the process of seeking guidance from Allah (God) through prayer or supplication, with the help of technology, such as the Internet. Many Islamic websites offer the service of online Istikhara, where individuals can ask for guidance in a specific matter by submitting a request online. The request is then forwarded to an Islamic scholar who will perform the Istikhara on behalf of the individual and provide them with the results.
Online Istikhara is a convenient option for those who may not have access to a local mosque or Islamic scholar, or for those who prefer to seek guidance in this way. However, it is important to remember that the outcome of an Istikhara is ultimately up to Allah’s will and that seeking guidance through prayer and reflection is just one aspect of making a decision. The final decision should be made after considering all relevant factors and seeking advice from trusted individuals.
The word Istikhara means “inquiry” in Arabic. It is the religious Prayer to Allah for guidance in matters of life and religion. It is a part of the traditional Islamic method of obtaining advice about God.
- Istikhara is an Arabic term that translates to “ask God.”
- It’s a quick way to ask God to direct you to the right path.
- You can use this Prayer to ask God to open doors for you or someone else.
- This istikhara is also helpful when looking for work.
Best Online Istikhara
Are you looking for any religious scholar to get istikhara services? You are at the right place; We have the most experienced scholars offering the Best Online Istikhara services. You can get Istikhara services in 24 Hours from our experts. No matter where you’re living, we offer our services Online by Email, WhatsApp, and Phone calls.
You can approach us confidently, and We keep your information secret. We respect the privacy of our customers in every matter. We should thank technology, and this issue is overcome through Istikhara.
Online Istikhara WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a widespread mobile phone application for conversation. Almost 2 billion people use these services regularly all over the world. You can get connected with our expert to get Online Istikhara WhatsApp services. By using Istikhara via WhatsApp, you will quickly get a reply.
What is the Purpose of Online Istikhara?
The goal of istikhara is to admire the perfect power of God and assume that only Allah has entire knowledge. If anybody needs any advice, he will contact a wise and honorable person who will give the best advice. The same istikhara is the way to get direction from the most merciful Allah Almighty.
His elegance is outstanding, His knowledge is perfect, and His power is forever. Only Allah knows better what will be helpful for man. Istikhara is a way for Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to get help from Allah.
How to do Istikhara?
The Istikhara Process is a spiritual method that involves using your inspiration to get insight into the future. It is a straightforward, simple method to do istikhara with no time limits, whether day or night. Before starting the istikhara process, be sure that you are neat and clean and that your dress is also exquisite. Here are simple steps to perform istikhara for anybody or yourself.
- Perform Ablution or Wudu: For doing istikhara, the first step is Wudu or Ablution to make sure the purity of your body.
- Prepare your space: After making the Wudu or Ablution, the next step is to find a clean place where you can perform Prayer. Be sure your face should be toward Qibla (Makkah).
- Intention for Istikhara: For doing istikhara, the intent is compulsory; you should be very clear about your actions and desires.
- Two rak’ah Nafals: After doing intention, pray the two rak’ah Nafals for istikhara. Read Sura (Al-Kafiroon سورہ الکافرون)) in first rak’ah, then Surah Al Fatiha (الفاتحہ) and Surah Alakhlas (الاخلاص) in second rak’ah.
- Recite Dua e Istikhara: After Prayer, the Nafals now recite the Dua e Istikhara.
- Istikhara with Quran: Now close your eyes and open the Quran; read the first line from the right side. You should know the meanings and explanations of the Quran. Otherwise, get help from an expert for better results.
Benefits of Istikhara
Istikhara is a simple practice that you can do every day, and it’s been shown to reduce stress and lower blood pressure. It increases focus and concentration and strengthens relationships. It is a very precious gift for mankind to get guidance from Allah. Our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) stated in Hadith that,
Source– ما خاب من استخار وما ندم من استشار (طبرانی)
He who will do Istikhara will never fail.
Ashraf Ali Thanwi says Isikhara only works in a confusing position, and there are two benefits.
- You will be happy with one thing.
- And get reasons.
Who Can Do Istikhara?
Istikhara is usually conducted by any religious scholar who knows the rules. A person who can recite Arabic Dua with proper pronunciation can do this job. The practice involves making a series of questions and asking God to tell you what to do.
Online Istikhara is a modern form of Islamic consultation to resolve clashes between partners or couples. It is the only method guided by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and has been used in several Islamic schools.